Those are too funny! Thanks Coley Oley for a good laugh.
I always have pictures like that on my cell phone. Gotta love our kids. We have a blog too. I wasn't sure if I had told you, check it out! erikandkelli.blogspot.com
haha like i said i love that boy!!
That is hilarious! He seriously is so funny!
I think he takes after his grandma Jan with his picture taking skills! Thats my boy!! so cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Those are too funny! Thanks Coley Oley for a good laugh.
I always have pictures like that on my cell phone. Gotta love our kids. We have a blog too. I wasn't sure if I had told you, check it out! erikandkelli.blogspot.com
haha like i said i love that boy!!
That is hilarious! He seriously is so funny!
I think he takes after his grandma Jan with his picture taking skills! Thats my boy!! so cute!
Post a Comment