Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy 4th of JULY

We had such a great 4th of July weekend this year. We got to spend time with our families, eat lots of good food, play and see some awesome fireworks.

Hallie was a big fan of the fireworks, she just clapped for more.

Cole, not so much. the first night I had to lay down by him and cover his ears, but the second night he was rocking out with the music. Too bad I didn't get a pic of that.
We played dressup at Grandma Buttars - aren't those glasses cute?

Gotta love the shoes
Mmmm. Delicious.





















3 comments:

Aania Gowans said...

Cute pics! Mitchell was fast asleep for fireworks... I am soooo glad that we live in Utah where we can go to fireworks twice a year:) Hope you guys are doing well!

Kristyn Elise said...

So sweet! I love those glasses. I can't believe how much Cole has changed - he doesn't even look the same.

Angie said...

That picture of you hiding Cole is funny. I thought it was of you nursing Hallie. Cute kids - cute pictures.