Friday, August 15, 2008

It's about Time

So I know I haven't put anything on here for a while. I knew I wouldn't be good at this blogging thing, but oh well. Here's some pics of what we have been up to this summer.


Cole diggin in dirt

Hallie enjoying a cookie

Cole getting ready to have tubes put in his ears.

3 comments:

Chelsea and Miles said...

I think you have the cutest kids!! I hope my blog will be as cute as yours!

Danni said...

I didn't even know Cole had surgery- I hope it wasn't too traumatic.
All the pictures you posted are so great.
I was resistant to this at first as well, but it's sure a fun way to keep up with everybody.

Aania Gowans said...

OK! So you have been up to so much! Poor Cole, I had no idea he needed to do that. I am so glad that you all are doing so well