I knew I wouldn't be very good at blogging. Anything that requires me constantly taking and posting pictures is trouble. Sorry. Guess it's a good thing we live close to family, you can see us all the time even if I never update our blog.

Cole playing on the slide at the Buttars' 24th of July party

Hallie just enjoying a popsicle with dad
4 comments:
ya i thought you would be better at this!! haha cute pictures though!! i love your kids!!
aw! i have been trying to be good about updating my blog. but me and cody are probably one of the worst at taking pictures and taking the camera places. so i feel ya. happy blogging! see you soon!
hey, you're doing better than some of the rest of us. Don't we all just need more time? It's fun to see pictures, even if that's all you post.
I agree with you, it is hard keeping up on it. I think you are doing great considering how much EXTRA time you have! Adorable kiddos!
Post a Comment