Cole started preschool the beginning of the month and had so much fun that I put him in 2. I have 2 neighbors that teach so I signed him up for both. So he is gone M-Th mornings. We both LOVE it, Hallie - not so much. She'll walk around the house saying "Tole,where are you?" She's getting used to some one on one time with Mommy and loves going on walks to pick Cole up. Man time sure flies!!
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Preschool
Cole started preschool the beginning of the month and had so much fun that I put him in 2. I have 2 neighbors that teach so I signed him up for both. So he is gone M-Th mornings. We both LOVE it, Hallie - not so much. She'll walk around the house saying "Tole,where are you?" She's getting used to some one on one time with Mommy and loves going on walks to pick Cole up. Man time sure flies!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He is so cute, and it is also adorable that little Hallie misses him so much. :)Cole is getting so grown up.
Oh that is great! We started preschool too!
Post a Comment