I am forever grateful that 9 years ago you chose to make me your wife. Our wedding day was one of the happiest days of my life. We had great times together and I know that we still have so much more to do and be together. It was hard that we didn't get to spend the day together, but I know that you have important things to do right now, and that you are working hard to do what is needed of you. I want you to know that even though we couldn't be together, it was still a very special day. I felt so much love from those around me. The kids and I first came to the cemetary, then spent the day with my sisters, I went to dinner with my brothers/brother-in-laws, got lots of messages of love from family and friends. It was very comforting to know of the love that surrounds me, but best of all is my testimony that we can be together again someday. I am so grateful for the Gospel and for the choice we made to be sealed eternally.
I love you forever.


Love, Colette
8 comments:
Oh I just love you! You are amazingly strong and beautiful. Thank you so much for your example.
Happy Anniversary.
What a beautiful letter! You are amazing. Happy Anniversary. So glad you could find joy in the day. What a great family you have - here & through the eternities.
What beautiful photo's. Glad that you were surrounded by many people that love you. You are a great person with an amazing testimony.
Such a beautiful letter. We love you Colettey! We are grateful you both are sealed, because that means we can spend eternity hanging out with both of you! Love you both always.
Thanks for a glimpse of pics that day- i wasn't part of the family yet and it's a wonderful letter. We love you:)
Happy Anniversary Brian and Colette! We love you and you're ALWAYS in our thoughts!
That was a ray of sunshine in my night! Colette, your strong and so positive! Thanks for sharing your testimony! See ya soon:)
What a love story to tell your children.
Post a Comment